mercoledì 25 febbraio 2009

Paint My House ( Nidaros Cathedral - west front )

While I'm looking for some nice pictures [ under creative commons license ] of this event you can watch
this slideshow
(No colour editing in these shots! :) Pictures from aaberg on Flickr, a cheesy photographer and not very open minded girl !!

Hi,
These shots of the Nidaros cathedral are MY works, and I have never allowed you to publish these in your picasa album, blog or elsewhere.
All my photos on flickr are marked "All rights reserved". Please remove them all immediately, or I'll report abuse to Google.

Anyway it was my fault her pictures are under Copyright.

I'm sorry

2 commenti:

  1. Please remove my photos from your blog and albums, they are all copyrighted, and I never allowed you to use them in any way.
    aaberg@flickr

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for labelling me a not very open minded person. You sound like a really nice guy.
    I could have said yes if you had askes politely to use my (amateur yes, maybe even cheesy) photos, you know. A couple of people who asked me have already been given permission to use a couple of them. But I see no reason to be nice when people just steal them.
    aaberg

    RispondiElimina